Monday 28 January 2013

E.M.O

I am kind of emotion right now.

I am thinking why? Below maybe are the reasons!

1) Hard wo wake up in the morning 6.30am to work.
2) This morning had the "tian cha" and felt the weird taste. Then discovered got something inside the botol. Oh no, that is the mildew jelly ->发霉... geli lar...i worry i may got drink poisoning but luckily so far nothing happen. Already made complaint to sister.
3) My working table got few ants, no idea come from where as my table is not dirty. Then that stupid ants cross my body, causing me uncomfortable itch and yet can't find any ant in my body...i am maid till the max!
4) My only staff left last month, now i am lack of hand and i got to do his work @#$%^&*() tedious work...

Hope i will be fine soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment